*THIS REQUIRES ENLISTMENT INTO THE US ARMY OR ARMY RESERVES*
*YOU COULD QUALIFY FOR UP TO A $40,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
*MUST BE SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL OR HAVE YOUR GED*
*NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
*MUST PASS A MORAL AND MEDICAL BACKGROUND SCREENING*
*FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as a full-time soldier in the U.S. Army or part-time in the Army Reserves could be the right career choice for you. This is an entry-level position, now hiring with no experience necessary where you will acquire problem-solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. Unique opportunities will advance your career while making a difference across the globe.
APPLY HERE: https://www.goarmy.com/info.html?iom=BAFM
The Army Virtual Recruiting Team of Nashville, Tennessee is currently looking to hire Active Duty and Reserve Soldiers.
The cyber network defender performs specialized computer network defense duties, including infrastructure support, incident response, auditing and managing. The cyber network defender also protects against and detects unauthorized activity in the cyberspace domain and uses a variety of tools to analyze and respond to attacks.
- Tests, implements and deploys infrastructure hardware and software
- Responds to crisis or urgent situations within the network to mitigate immediate and potential cyber threats
- Uses defensive measures and information collected from a variety of sources to identify, analyze, and report events that occur or might occur within the network in order to protect information, information systems, and networks from threats
- Provides detailed analysis reports as necessary
- Uses mitigation, preparedness, and response and recovery approaches as needed.
- Conducts assessments of threats and vulnerabilities
In order to qualify as a cyber-network defender, the successful candidate must have:
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Contact your recruiter for additional requirements
- Job training for Cyber Network Defender is conducted under the auspices of the USA Signal School at Fort Gordon, GA. Contact your commanding officer for inquiries regarding waivers.
Some of the skills you'll learn are:
- Conducting defensive cyberspace operations
- Conducting offensive cyberspace operations
- Analyzing information