*THIS REQUIRES ENLISTMENT INTO THE US ARMY OR ARMY RESERVES*
*YOU COULD QUALIFY FOR UP TO A $40,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
*MUST BE SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL OR HAVE YOUR GED*
*NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
*MUST PASS A MORAL AND MEDICAL BACKGROUND SCREENING*
*FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as a full-time soldier in the U.S. Army or part-time in the Army Reserves could be the right career choice for you. This is an entry-level position, now hiring with no experience necessary where you will acquire problem-solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. Unique opportunities will advance your career while making a difference across the globe.
APPLY HERE: https://www.goarmy.com/info.html?iom=BAFM
The Army Virtual Recruiting Team of Nashville, Tennessee is currently looking to hire Active Duty and Reserve Soldiers
The operating room specialist assists the nursing staff in preparing the patient and the operating room environment for surgery and for providing assistance to the medical staff during surgical procedures.
They also operate the centralized material service and are responsible for preparing and maintaining sterile medical supplies and special equipment for medical treatment facilities.
- Provide assistance to the medical staff during surgical procedures to include the creation and maintenance of sterile fields for surgical procedures
- Assist in preparing patients and operating room environment for surgery
- Perform various preoperative and postoperative procedures as directed. This does not include the manipulation of tissue (e.g., cutting, suturing, cannulating, grafting, sawing or drilling)
- Responsible for the sterilization process, which includes inspecting, cleaning, assembling, warping and sterilizing equipment
- Job training for an operating room specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 19 weeks of Advanced Individual Training, which includes on-the-job instruction.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Basic nursing care
- Knowledge of the human body
- Minor surgical procedures
- Clinical laboratory procedures
- Methods for diagnosing diseases
- Interest in helping and caring for others
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under stressful conditions
- Interest in chemistry, biology, psychology, general science and algebra
- High attention to detail