*THIS REQUIRES ENLISTMENT INTO THE US ARMY OR ARMY RESERVES*
*YOU COULD QUALIFY FOR UP TO A $40,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
*MUST BE SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL OR HAVE YOUR GED*
*NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
*MUST PASS A MORAL AND MEDICAL BACKGROUND SCREENING*
*FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as a full-time soldier in the U.S. Army or part-time in the Army Reserves could be the right career choice for you. This is an entry-level position, now hiring with no experience necessary where you will acquire problem-solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. Unique opportunities will advance your career while making a difference across the globe.
APPLY HERE: https://www.goarmy.com/info.html?iom=BAFM
The Army Virtual Recruiting Team of Nashville, Tennessee is currently looking to hire Active Duty and Reserve Soldiers
Information technology specialists are responsible for maintaining, processing and troubleshooting military computer systems/operations.
- Maintenance of networks, hardware and software
- Provide customer and network administration services
- Construct, edit and test computer programs
- Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
- Job training for an information technology specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 20 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Use of computer consoles and peripheral equipment
- Computer systems concepts
- Planning, designing and testing computer systems
- Interest in computer science
- Attention to detail Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in installation of computers